- For all returns, you must obtain a Return of Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Number.
No returns will be accepted without a RMA number.
- You can obtain an RMA number by calling Customer Service (908) 241-4996.
- Items purchased from 911ForPCs.com and returned within 30 days from the date of purchase with the original receipt are eligible for refund or exchange. No refunds or exchanges are allowed after 30 days from the date of purchase. No Refundable claims on Special items - Motherboards and Software. All returned merchandise must be in the original packaging with all the manufacturer's accessories included. Missing accessories will reduce the credit amount by the actual replacement cost of those items. All warranty cards -if provided by the manufacturer- must remain blank. The original merchandise box must not be damaged in any manner. If, in the opinion of 911ForPCs.com, an item is NOT complete, and re-sellable, the return will not be accepted.
- Your absolute satisfaction is our top objective. We promise the high quality Computer and Laptop parts and we offer 30-day money-back guarantee on all our products. Our products also carry a 12-month full repair or replacement warranty for any form of manufacturing defects.
- We will ship out replacement goods before receiving your original defective product. You will then have 30 days to return your defective product to 911ForPCs.com, 121-125 Chestnut St., Roselle, NJ 07203. A credit card on file is required to insure that 911ForPCs.com receives the returned product within 30 days from the date on which the replacement product was shipped, and reserves the right to charge the credit card on file the full amount of replacement product if original defective product is not received within the given 30 days.
- 911ForPCs.com will not accept the return or exchange of any item if the UPC code has been removed from the packaging.
- You can expect a refund in the same form of payment originally used for purchase within 10 business days of our receipt of your returned product
- 911ForPCs.com will not be responsible for any shipping damage or loss. All claims for shipping damage must be presented to the shipping carrier immediately.
- We make every effort to ship all items on the same day the order is placed. Generally, any order placed after 4:00pm EST. will be shipped the next business day. Any order placed on weekends or holidays will ship on the next business day.
- There will be no refund on any shipping costs.
- RMA's #. All returned merchandise must be received by us within 14 days from the date that the RMA number was issued. Any products received after this date will not be processed for return.
What happens if I refuse my order?
- All shipments must be prepaid and insured to our returns warehouse. The customer is responsible for shipping returns to our warehouse at: 121-125 Chestnut St., Roselle, NJ 07203, and 911ForPCs.com will pay to ship the replacement back to the customer. In the case where 911ForPCs.com has send you a defective merchandise or has made an error, 911ForPCs.com will refund all shipping charges. 911ForPCs.com will credit the customer in the same fashion that original payment was made. All credits will be after the fact, that is, it is your responsibility to ship the item, we will credit you after we receive a copy of the shipping receipt. In all other situations the customer is responsible for all shipping costs. We ask that shipments to our returns warehouse be done using USPS, UPS, DHL or FEDEX so that you can get a tracking number and be sure that the shipment does arrive. If there is ever any doubt as to the receipt of a returned item, it is the customer's responsibility to prove the item was delivered to our warehouse.
If your order has been shipped and is refused by you at time of delivery or right away after the delivery (Change of mind) there will be a non-negotiable $10.00 restocking fee to cover for shipping and handling.International RMA Policy:
International customers will have to pay all duties and taxes in the case it may occur. Please check with your country for restrictions, duties, and taxes collected by your country before you place the order.
THERE WILL BE NO REFUND ON SHIPPING COSTS IF YOUR PRODUCT IS REJECTED AND RETURNED BY CUSTOMS OR DELIVERY FAILURE ATTEMPT.
911ForPCs.com is not responsible for any shipping damage or loss. All claims for shipping damage must be presented to the shipping carrier immediately.
Warning-911ForPCs.com is not responsible for any damage to parts or injury to person or property as a result of using our products or as a result of a defective product. For instance, we are not responsible when a motherboard may be damaged due to a defective memory chip, video card, CPU, power supply or improper installation by user. Power supplies and other PC parts must be install and removed only by trained service personal.
- Please be sure to review our Policy. It will be assumed that you have read, understand, and agree to the policies stated at the moment you place the order.